Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back At It Again

I know it's been ages since I posted. I'm finally back - I did get a new job and had to dedicate my time to figuring it all out. Now I've got my scrap back on, and I'm ready to share. Many thanks to those of you who have told me that you've been looking for new posts and not giving up on my little blog.

Even though I haven't been posting, I have been scrapping. I have been working hard to catch up, forsaking the side trips and shopping at the last scrap retreat at CJ's Creative Cottage to focus totally on dominating the pile of prepped pages. I took a break for another couple of months because my day job had me on the road so much. I really got a kick start with the purchase of the the Sure Cuts A Lot software I use with my Cricut. Then it was spring break and I had a pile of vacation pictures sitting in a pile.

I've either been so productive and powering out the pages or I've been taking significantly fewer pictures. Either way, there never seems to be a lack of projects (yeah!) and a great satisfaction knowing that I am only 5 months behind. Feels good to make so much progress.

There's plenty of stories to tell, so stop by often and get inspired!

No comments: